- Giving up chocolate is such a big deal to you that you write a blog post about it.
- Giving up chocolate is such a big deal that you write a SERIES of blog posts about it.
- One of those posts is titled ‘A true chocoholic can justify any chocolate purchase‘ (a sentiment I stand by).
- You write a status update about sneaking chocolate before breakfast, and are genuinely surprised when your friends tell you that they can’t believe you did it.
- If you open something chocolate, you have to finish it. No matter how big it is.
|I might draw the line at 10kg.
Or I might not…
- You think chocolate should have its own section in the food pyramid…
- … across the bottom. OBVIOUSLY.
- Better yet, you think the entire food pyramid should be chocolate.
- You were supposed to write a post with five signs that you’re a chocoholic, but you’re such a chocoholic you thought of nine signs without even trying too hard.
Are you a chocoholic? What other signs could appear on this list?