- A big spell of sleeplessness.
- Another big spell of sleeplessness.
- Accepting that sleeplessness may just be my life now.
- The book The Green Mile.
- The book Under the Dome (I’m extremely late to the Stephen King party).
- My husband sustaining a back injury.
- My husband sustaining said back injury during what was supposed to be his holiday.
- My husband’s back injury preventing him from being able to do anything during his holiday.
- My husband’s back injury meaning that I had to do everything during his holiday. EVERYTHING.
- Feeling guilty for having the above thought. Because doing more is not as bad as searing pain.
But none of those produced hysterical sobs. Not like this one:
- Winning a year’s supply of Tim Tam Chocolicious Bites! YAY! But… not getting the email until AFTER the claim period had passed. And therefore MISSING OUT ON A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF TIM TAM CHOCOLICIOUS BITES.
So no real post from me today. I’m still sobbing into my Milo. My Milo that has no accompanying Tim Tam deliciousness. SOB SOB SOB.
What has made you cry this month? Would you cry over
spilt milk missing Tim Tams?